Information for Organisations
Does your organisation engage trainee or professional counsellors, psychotherapists or psychologists? If so, then you could be eligible for an organisational discount on PPS membership rates. Specifically aimed at small- to medium-sized businesses and charities, discounted rates are available for organisations who sign-up 10 or more members over a 12 month period.
Every 10 members
3 FREE Gold memberships
Every 10 members
2 FREE Silver memberships
Every 10 members
1 FREE Bronze membership
How it works
- PPS membership is applied for on an individual basis. However all applications are made and paid for centrally by your organisation.
- The discount is applied every year and is based on the membership rates for that year.
- The discount you receive is based upon the total membership applications and renewals over a 12 month period. So, the discount is applied for every 10 members you sign up or renew in that time.
- You can add new members at any time as and when people join your team.
- To make administration easier, we contact you quarterly to organise membership renewals.
Why offer PPS membership to your team?
There are many ways your employees or members of your team can benefit from membership of the Psychologists Protection Society. Here are just a few:
1. We protect practicing professionals and students in the talking and listening therapies as they practice by:
- providing a choice of three different levels of tailored Professional Protection Insurance
- providing Public Liability Insurance
- offering access to a FREE legal helpline
- offering FREE therapy-based support and advice from fellow practitioner
2. Our tailored CPD resources and activities have been developed by fellow therapists to promote professional best practice and help members avoid problems wherever possible.
3. We pay the Professional Protection Insurance excess for your employee or team member if they need to make a claim.
4. Members can apply for financial assistance from our unique Discretionary Trust Fund. This has been used in the past to provide:
- support with contractual and practice issues
- counselling sessions
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
To be kept up to date with current information.
© 2018 Psychologists Protection Society – Run by Therapists, For Therapists.
Psychologists Protection Society and PPS are the trading names for the Psychologists Protection Society Trust (PPST) which is an Introducer Appointed Representative of SWIM Ltd. All insurance policies are arranged and administered by Psychologists Protection Services Ltd (PPS Ltd) which is an Appointed Representative of SWIM Ltd. SWIM Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Psychologists Protection Services Ltd is registered in Scotland No. SC379274. Registered Office: The eCentre, Cooperage Way, Alloa, FK10 3LP.
Evolution Insurance Company Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar (No. 88737), is authorised and regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission and is subject to limited regulation by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under Firm Reference Number (FRN) 227649. Details about the extent of the firm's regulation by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority are available from us on request.